As I write this, we are experiencing another windy, wet, grey day. Thus, my choices for this article are influenced by my longing for warmer days and for Spring to finally arrive. Here is wishing you sunshine and pretty things this season!
1. Linea Pelle’s Dylan Zip Tote in purple LPcollection.com $495). I realize purple is often considered an Autumn hue, but I am feeling this all over for Spring. Plus, what an excellent investment to last well into the future. Full disclosure: I have owned this bag in both black and green. Regretfully, I sold the black bag when I last purged my closet, convinced I only needed the green. Big mistake. I miss it! This deep purple one is definitely calling my name…
2. Lafayette 148 New York’s leather jacket in Rose Neiman Marcus.com $898). Speaking of investment pieces, the price tag is steep, but what buttery leather! What a magical color! Think of the possibilities in pink…
3. Miz Mooz Sailor Sandal in Blue Nordstrom.com $119.95). This bright t- strap sandal screams Spring! I can see wearing it with cuffed, loose boyfriend jeans, pretty pleated (so right now) Spring skirts, colored denim skinny jeans and the list goes on…totally versatile!
I’m a woman whose daily wardrobe consists of Joe’s jeans, Edun tees, Prada sandals and large, dark sunglasses.Still, I am devoted to fashion.It is art, it is of-the-moment, it is life.I read every fashion magazine & newspaper, loving it all & clipping pages for my Look-Book.Oh, the fantasy!And, fantasy is fun.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Mad Men Season 5 “Tea Leaves” Recap & Review – April 5, 2012
- Review: L’Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Fiber Mascara – March 30, 2012
- Marie’s ‘What I’m Loving Now’ – March 30, 2012
Powered by Facebook Comments
Marie’s Musings: I'm a woman whose daily wardrobe consists of Joe’s jeans, Edun tees, Prada sandals and large, dark sunglasses. Still, I am devoted to fashion. It is art, it is of-the-moment, it is life. I read every fashion magazine & newspaper, loving it all & clipping pages for my Look-Book. Oh, the fantasy! And, fantasy is fun.View all Marie posts.