With Summer in full swing, I’m longing to spice up my wardrobe with some classics that are both sweet and a little edgy. This is the kind of ensemble I could live in every day of the warmer season because it is divine comfort, goes nearly anywhere and also easily morphs into a Fall uniform by ditching the heels for some tall black boots and adding a crisp jacket…perfection.
1. Old Navy Women’s Clean-Front Capris $27.94 Old Navy.com
2. C9 by Champion® Womens Ribbed Tank – Target $12.99 Target.com
3. Scarfand.com Butterfly Polyester Scarf $9.99
4. Wet Seal Multi Bangle Set $12.50 Wet Seal.com
5. Charlotte Russe Enamel Flower Stretch Ring $6.00 Charlotte Russe.com
6. Wet Seal Gold Dagger Hoop Earring $7.50 Wet Seal.com
7. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mini M.A.C.’ Shoulder / Crossbody Bag $195.00 Nordstrom.com
8. Christian Louboutin Unzip Leather Sandals $1595.00 Neiman Marcus.com
*Prices and information subject to change
Latest posts by Angela (see all)
- GUERLAIN CRAZY PARIS HOLIDAY 2013 – September 26, 2013
- Spoiler Alert! Glossybox September 2013 – See What’s Inside! – September 25, 2013
- What I’m Loving Now – Basics with an Edge – September 15, 2013
Powered by Facebook Comments
Angela is the editor of and a regular contributor to Beauty Chic Magazine. She also authors a blog, quixoticgirly.com, and is a partner with YouTube and StyleHaul. Please visit her YouTube channel at youtube.com/quixoticgirlyView all Angela posts.